Peer review task: The purpose of this assessment is to demonstrate your understanding of the value of peer review and your role as leader/ respondent/ collaborator in the writing process. To complete this assignment you will need to:
- Review your partner’s revised paragraphs from the paragraph task.
- Offer constructive feedback to help your partner revise their work further.
- Revise your partner’s feedback on your paragraphs.
- Revise your two paragraphs.
- Reflect on the process.
Partners will consider each others feedback on the paragraph task to revise the the two paragraphs on that assignment. Each partner’s submission should include both the original and the revised paragraphs. In other words, submissions are individual, but must include evidence of collaboration with a partner, including the partner’s name, suggestions made by the partner for revision, and whether you choose to accept the suggestions _ and why.
Marking Criteria Sheet: Review Task Rubric WRIT1000 Rrvised May 2018.docx
Each person’s assignment should include:
This is the basic structure for the review task
- Brief introduction naming your partner.
- Your partner’s paragraph from the paragraph task.
- Your feedback from your partner.
- Your partners feedback on your
- Your paragraphs from the paragraph task.
- Your newly revised paragraphs.
- Brief reflection on your experience.
When revising your paragraphs in (6) , please mark all your changes in red. This will make it easier to credit you for implementing your partner’s device.
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of :
- The value of peer review and
- your roles as reader/reviewer in the writing process
To complete the peer review, you must follow these steps:
- Partner up with someone in your tutorial and exchange paragraphs.
Complete the peer review of your partner’s paragraph according to the