Your manager has asked you a question about leadership. You need to answer it using principles of evidence-based management. To do this, you need to collect good quality evidence (i.e., research from good quality research journals) and build an argument. Given that not all evidence is equally trustworthy (what your mechanic tells you you should invest in is potentially less credible than what your financial advisor tells you) you need to take a critical approach. ARE THERE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE LEADERS.
- Understanding theory – essay outlining evidence to answer a question
- 1500 words maximum
- Choose from one of three topics(client recommend to choose 2or 3. Coz many student choose 1. He said if we choose 1, maybe it is hard to get hight mark, for the 2, he said it has a lecture to relative with the same topic):
- Are there differences between male and female leaders?. ARE THERE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE LEADERS.
- Marked by tutors, moderated by me
- UWA APA or UWA Harvard style is required to be used
- All essays will be submitted to Turnitin by your unit coordinator. ARE THERE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE LEADERS.
ARE THERE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE LEADERS
Men and women differ in their leadership positions. Hansen and Kosiara-Pedersen (2015) agree that gender differences are most researched topics in leadership. They exhibit different strengths and competencies in their leadership. According to Wang, Chiang, Tsai, Lin, and Cheng (2013) no leadership gender is good or worse than the other in any organization. That is to say, any successful leader should understand and apply their strengths to the organization where they lead despite the existence of differences in their leadership. In many organizations, men are identified to be so strategic and women rated to be best in managing projects. This is the reason why these organizations put effort in trying to balance them in order to attain their set goals and at the same time ensuring effectiveness of leadership. ARE THERE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE LEADERS. The leadership of both men and women differ in many ways; they vary in terms of styles they use, their management skills, qualities, personalities and competencies…….
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER