FOOD TRUCK BUSINESS
Description of task
This assessment is a group project. In a group of 4, your task is to develop a Marketing Pitch for a business given by the instructor. Using both marketing theory and market research, you are required to:
- analyses the external marketing environment,
- analyses customers and competition,
- develop a competitive marketing strategy for your business,
- explain your marketing mix.
Students are required to use the Adobe Spark Platform to create the marketing pitch and present to an investor. Students outline the case for their business idea, leveraging the Adobe Spark layout, design, and interactivity to emphasize important aspects of the plan (i.e. situation analysis, marketing goals and strategies, marketing mix). The goal is for students to create a marketing pitch that communicates their ideas (i.e. competitive advantages) and convinces an investor to fund their business. This presentation is designed to help you better understand how marketing theories and real-world strategic implementation work together.
Length of Adobe Spark video: 8-10 minutes
Your business will be a Brisbane food truck.
Food trucks have been rising in popularity over the last decade. For example, in the U.S. there are over 4,000 food trucks. Consumers are increasingly keen to try new food experiences, and food trucks are no longer associated with anonymous “roadside burger flippers” but are places that offer “boutique food experience” for consumers. Nearly half of all millennials have eaten from a food truck. The popularity of food trucks also means that there is plenty of competition. Only the savviest food truck owners are going to make it. That means that YOUR food truck marketing strategy could make or break for your business.
- Analyze the external marketing environment and understand how it will affect your business
- Understand how to target customers and position your business
- Develop marketing objectives and strategies and be able to communicate your competitive advantage
- Develop a marketing mix for your business
- Design the flow and visual theme for the marketing pitch
- Write a storyboard and collect visual elements for the pitch
- Use Adobe Spark platform to create and publish & present the marketing pitch
- Our product information:
The food truck name: Wings paradise
The main product: Chicken wings
Cooking ways: BBQ chicken wings or Fried chicken wings
Select cooking ways: BBQ or Fried
- Analyze the external marketing environment
Analyze the external marketing environment and understand how it will affect your business
Introduction (Introduce Brisbane food truck industry)
External environment (PESTLE analysis)
- Social / cultural
Focus on Opportunities and Threats
Understand how to target customers and position your business
The Three Cs Model of Brand Positioning:
Competitor analysis, Customer Analysis, Company analysis
1 Competitor analysis
What is our target market?
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER