The assignment must be of 1000 word, processed in 12-point type and double-spaced. Penalty applies for exceeding word count limits. Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
• Please leave a margin of 30 millimeters on both the left and right hand side for marker’s comments.
• Use APA or Harvard reference style
To complete this assignment, you need
1) A non-academic article about a company or brand written from year 2018 onwards. A non-academic article can be a newspaper article, magazine (i.e. industry source such as The Australian Financial Review, Business Review Weekly, The Conversation and The Wall Street Journal etc.). Article should undertake some marketing research or have some data. Avoid opinion pieces, blogs or negative articles. Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
2) Your article should draw on one major marketing concept which was covered in the lecture topics up to the end of week 4.
3) You MUST consult & reference a minimum of 4 academic sources, of which one can be the prescribed textbook Armstrong et al. (2018).
Students are NOT permitted to use articles from the tutorials or those listed on the lecture. The focus is on students to source their own article. Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
Failing to use a non-academic article as your main article will result in a Fail grade as it does not meet the assignment criteria.
Proposed Structure of Individual Essay
The basic structure of a good research essay consists of a clear introduction, followed by the main body of analysis and research and finishes with a conclusion which summarises the key points. Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
The introduction should be approximately 10% of the essay word count. It must do three things:
1. Brief background of organisation, explain the marketing concept and why is this concept important to the company.
2. Thesis statement. It is essential that you state your argument or point of view clearly and directly in the introduction. Do not leave this until the conclusion. Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
3. Provide a roadmap. You must tell the reader what you are doing and in what order
One of the hallmarks of a good essay
is that it demonstrates clarity of thought. This may be your ability to identify different issues and discuss them in a logical manner. It may mean organizing materials into a coherent structure for the essay
. It could be showing that you are able to make important distinctions and insights. 10 Hence, this section of the essay
must be organised clearly and logically so that your argument is developed step by step. Your main body must use concise paragraphing that demonstrates. Helloworld Travel Rebrands
1. Concept exploration: Clear identification, definition and explanation of marketing concept using scholarly research. Accurate application of relevant company specific example.
2. Application and reasoning: analysis and integration of marketing
theory to the chosen company/ article (main concept and sub-concepts). Helloworld
3. Theory and argument: Application and reasoning should follow logical and relevant arguments. Incorporate critical theoretical ideas, facts.
4. Business implications: Think along the lines of business outcomes. Discuss business implications deployed with clear outline of relevant financial or non-financial performance outcomes
(sales, market share, Return on marketing investment
). Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
This should be a summary rather than a repetition. You need to make it clear to the reader how you have answered the question, without boring them by restating the whole essay all over again. Helloworld Travel Rebrands.
Helloworld Travel Rebrands
In her article, “Helloworld Travel rebrand leads to uptick in brand awareness, differentiation”, which appeared in CMO on 24 August, 2018, Jeniffer O’Brien discusses how rebranding has helped the company to revitalise its brand. Helloworld was launched in 2013 by Jetset Travels, bringing together different brands under the umbrella name Helloworld. It resulted from amalgamation of four major retail brands including Jetset, Travelworld, Travelscene, American Express, and Harvey World Travel. Rebranding is the marketing strategy in which a company adopts a new name, logo, or a combination of both, with the aim of developing a new and differentiated identity in the market (Kotler 2009). Rebranding from Helloworld to Helloworld Travel has helped the company to communicate its core business to the consumers by expressing stating its line of business from the name. This essay reviews how branding has helped Helloworld Travel to communicate with the customers and impact it will have on the company. Helloworld Travel Rebrands……….
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER