This is an individual assessment that must include the following:
- Find a current business problem, preferably in your discipline area, that requires research to understand and solve. You may use business articles such as the Financial Times, Financial Review, Business Review Weekly, Harvard Business Review etc. to identify an issue. IMPACTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- Analyze the problem and develop propositions/hypotheses that need to be examined to address the problem.
- Evaluate a range of research methods and choose the approach that is best suited to the situation and justify why you have chosen this. IMPACTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- Develop a research action plan that details and explains the steps to be taken at each stage of the research process. IMPACTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- Your report should demonstrate the importance of rigorous research and its application to industry. Length should be approximately 2000 words. IMPACTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
IMPACTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
1. CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
Until recently, the Australian banking sector depended on the branch network to reach
out for customers. The industry has new trends whereby banks have to streamline front- line
services aided with the internet technology in order to satisfy the desires and expectations of
customers. The concept of customer service has been defined by the previous marketing
literature as the encounter or direct interaction of a customer with the service firm. Majority of
the service literature has focused on the person- to- person relationships hence emphasizing on
the interaction between a customer and the service personnel. The main aim of this study is to
examine the impacts of service quality on customer satisfaction with a focus on online banking……..
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER