Your manager has asked you a question about leadership. You need to answer it using principles of evidence-based management. To do this, you need to collect good quality evidence (i.e., research from good quality research journals) and build an argument. Given that not all evidence is equally trustworthy (what your mechanic tells you you should invest in is potentially less credible than what your financial advisor tells you) you need to take a critical approach. Is serving followers important in being a good leader?
- Understanding theory – essay outlining evidence to answer a question
- 1500 words maximum
- Choose from one of three topics(client recommend to choose 2or 3. Coz many student choose 1. He said if we choose 1, maybe it is hard to get hight mark, for the 2, he said it has a lecture to relative with the same topic):
- Are there differences between male and female leaders?
- Is serving followers important in being a good leader?
- How is leadership related to innovation?
- Marked by tutors, moderated by me
- UWA APA or UWA Harvard style is required to be used
- All essays will be submitted to Turnitin by your unit coordinator
Is serving followers important in being a good leader?
Leadership studies have remained mysterious even today despite having been studied by
very many scholars in the last decades. Irrespective of these studies, there is none that explain
effectively how a leader should conduct him/her in order to ensure employee achieve
organizational goals. However, there is one thing that is clear, for leaders to be success in their
career, they must serve others. Servant leadership is a recent concept that has been gaining
momentum due to its ability to motivate employee and increase their loyalty. As noted by Berger
(2014), leadership is more about managing relationship between the leaders and their junior
employees. it revolves around influencing others people actions to achieve organizational goals….
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER