This assignment is based on the following Harvard case study: 961 Beer – Launching a Lebanese Brewing Company
- How does the competitive and macro-nevironment affect the company? Is Lebanon a good market for beer? Is it a good business opportunity?
- What can 961 Beer do (i.e. what kind of strategy is needed) to expand the business further to remain competitive without compromising quality as well as the firm values?
What you need to do
For this assignment you will have to identify and analyse macro and micro environmental forces that affect the company in the case study. Specifically, you will have to do the following:
- Identify the competitive context in which the company operates.
- Evaluate the political, economic, social, and technological factors that have an impact on the company.
You should apply marketing frameworks discussed in this class for your analysis (e.g. PEST, Porter’s 5-Forces, SWOT).
Based on your analysis you then have to discuss how the company can react to changes in the marketing environment and make recommendations to the future direction of the company.
Before you start writing, you need to carefully read the short case study and make a note of the main issues and problems involved in relation to the macro and micro forces of the exteranl environment.
Use frameworks we discussed in class to structure your responses. Your answer should follow a logical flow, that is: (1) summarize the main issues, (2) evaluate solutions, and (3) make a final recommendation.
- Carefully read the case and note the main issues and stakeholders in the case
- Apply marketing frameworks discussed in this class for your analysis (e.g. PEST, Porter’s 5-Forces, SWOT)
- Analyze the company’s existing marketing strategy and positioning
- Develop recommendations for the future direction of the company based on your analysis
- Use APA referencing for citing academic literature and news-based sources
- Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, clear presentation and appropriate reference style
Important formatting guidelines
- You must use 12 point font, ideally Arial or Times Roman, which is industry
- Please also use at least 1.5 line spacing and approximately 25mm margins. This assists us when marking.
- You are expected to have proofread and edited the paper carefully.
All of the assessment in this unit should use APA Referencing as a standard. If you need to refresh yourself on how to use APA Referencing, the library has some excellent tools available to help you.
You have to submit the assignment via Turnitin. I will provide a link on Blackboard ahead of time. Before you submit your assignment, make sure to follow the following guidelines.
File naming: You must use the following file name protocol for your document:
- [Student Surname][Student First Name]_[Student Number]_[Assignment-Number].docx
CRA for task 1
Assessment in this unit is based on criterion-referenced assessment. Criterion-referenced assessment (CRA) builds your understanding of assessment practices and allows you to demonstrate your application of knowledge and skills at your desired level or grade. As your assessor will refer to the CRA Sheet when marking your Marketing Managment assignment, it is a good idea to study the CRA Sheet thoroughly before you start your project to help determine where to concentrate your efforts.
Marketing Management at 961 Beer
Marketing is everywhere, but tricky. As such it makes Marketing management tricky as it
requires continuous improvement. Market management is defined as the art and science of
selecting target market segments where marketer gets, maintain and grow customers base
through creation, delivering and communicating superior customer value (Anders, 2011).
Marketing meets profitability and therefore the marketing department must develop strategies,
develop the product or service through promotions and advertising so that product reaches the
target customer. This paper conduct explores how the micro and macro-environment affects the
961 Beer; the kind of marketing strategy that favors the company and firm values and finally
discusses recommendations on how the company reacts to marketing environment without
compromising quality a and firm values…………….
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER