Product Awareness Communication Plan – Pepsi Bubly in Australia
Assesment 1: Communication Plan (2000words,)
Students need to prepare a Strategic Communication Plan that could be successfully implemented in the Australian business and legal context. Students must identify a corporation or organisation that will be their ‘client’ (i.e. a case study) for this assignment. The goal of this assignment is to develop a strategic communication plan applicable to one of the following scenarios.
- Improve the overall public image of a company following a major crisis, such as product failure, social scandal, industrial relations crisis, or environmental destruction.
- Help an organisation to persuade relevant publics to take actions supportive of an organisation’s goals or social issues.
- Generate significant public interest in a new product, brand or service.
- Refresh and reposition a product, brand, or service so that’s its more appealing to customers.
- Assist a controversial multinational corporation to establish and maintain ‘mutual understanding’ with its strategic publics.
- Influence the creation of legislation through an effective internal and public lobbying campaign. Product Awareness Communication Plan – Pepsi Bubly in Australia========================================================
This communication plan aims at creating awareness about bulby, a new non-caloric flavoured water brand of PepsiCo in Sydney University. The campaign is planned in the backdrop of market analysis and research data that shows that the non-caloric flavoured water segment in Australia is growing and dominated by few players, with a high potential for success of bubly in the market. Brand analysis shows that although bulby has high a number of strengths and opportunities, it is limited by lack of effective market communication. The aim of the event is to create awareness on Bubly. Students are very sensitive to health of the water they take because they have access to health information and hence the health implications of Bubly need to be well communicated. Sometimes it is very costly for a company to campaign for a brand and hence partners are important. Therefore, the presence of partners in this plan will attract customers. Campaigning for a brand involves some risks which need to be clearly identified and managed to achieve effectiveness. This event will be planned over a four week period start with project conceptualization, stakeholder meeting, sensitization and actual event, and monitoring and evaluation. Different tools will be used for monitoring and evaluation including survey questionnaires, observation list, and sales data. Product Awareness Communication Plan – Pepsi Bubly in Australia.
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER