THE IMPACT OF RIVERS ON SUSTAINABLE URBAN DESIGN, SUCH AS AIR POLLUTION, SAVE WATER RESOURCES
It is recommended that you structure your proposal around the following 6
1. Working project title;
2. Topic of the proposed research project (a brief statement about the body of
knowledge or field of professional practice your research is situated within);
3. Aim/objectives/key research question/s /research hypothesis (in quantitative
4. Relevance of the proposed research;
5. List of at least 5 key references; and a
6. A project Gantt chart.
The identification of at least 5 key references is important as these will form the
basis for your next task; the literature review.
The assessment criteria for Assignment 1 need to be met for a Pass grade:
1. A clear research title/topic
2. Clear aim and objectives of the research
3. Significance and relevance of the research question/s
4. Quality of the selected references.
5. Appropriateness and completeness of the Gantt chart.
Note: Both in-text referencing and the list of references for all
assignments must comply with the Harvard Style.
For Assignment 2, you are required to research and write a Literature
Review relating to your chosen study area which you specified in Assignment
The literature review requires you to examine peer-reviewed academic texts
in journals and books.
The assignment will result in an informative and critical piece of work that will
form the basis of your Masters dissertation.
Your literature review has three broad purposes. A key requirement is that it
provides context to your research task; secondly that it identifies gaps in
research knowledge in the field you've chosen; and thirdly that it develops the
basis for an appropriate aim, research objectives and research questions
(and/or research hypotheses in the case of quantitative research
undertakings). It should be demonstrated in your literature review that your
chosen topic has research significance and that it will provide an original
contribution to knowledge.
An effective literature review will provide the foundation for developing an
appropriate methodology in your third assignment for this course.
Assignment 3 is a Methodological paper which explains how you will answer
the research aim, objectives, questions (and/or hypotheses) that you identified
in Assignment 2 (i.e. the Literature Review).
You should also detail the research question(s) are you addressing, and justify
why the research is significant and original. THE IMPACT OF RIVERS ON SUSTAINABLE URBAN DESIGN, SUCH AS AIR POLLUTION, SAVE WATER RESOURCES.
You are advised to structure this assignment around the following sub-
2. Aim of the research
3. Research question/s.
4. Research Methodology
5. Data collection method/s
6. Data analysis method/s
7. Significance of research and relevance to Planning Practice and/or theory
8. Scope (i.e. limitations)
9. Ethical considerations (must be addressed)
10. Gantt Chart for your Thesis Project implementation
11. References. THE IMPACT OF RIVERS ON SUSTAINABLE URBAN DESIGN, SUCH AS AIR POLLUTION, SAVE WATER RESOURCES.
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER