Write a script for your video
- Introduce yourself
- Convey your self-marketing positioning statement (why you should get the job, what is special about you)
- Promote your achievements and/or strengths
- End with a thank you and direct your audience to your written resume.
- A script helps you with the timing of the video
- A script focuses your attention on what you want to say, without all the “ums” and “aars”.
- Know your audience
I am (). Currently, I am pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, and I am in
the first semester of my third year of study. I am hoping to complete my undergraduate degree in
June 2018. After graduating, I intend to immediately start my Master Degree in Hotel
Management, which I hope to complete in 2020.
The reason why I should get this job is because I believe I hold not only the right
qualification for this job, but I am also highly motivated, focused, and passionate about hotel
management. This is what I feel I want to do and this job offers me a chance to prove myself….
or ORDER A CUSTOM PAPER